Release Notes: Multiple Submission Tracking for District Mastery
Release Notes is our monthly update that highlights recent product improvements we’ve made so you can easily stay up to date on what’s new.
So, what’s new?
District Mastery: Multiple Submission Tracking
Great news! You know how you could allow students to take a Test/quiz and course assessments multiple times … well now teachers can now see which submission score is used in the gradebook (whether it’s the highest score, average score, etc.)
And even better – this has been built straight into the Standards-Based Gradebook (hooray!). This means the student's learning objective score for the test will be reflected by the instructor at the material level.
Instructors control which submission is used in the District Mastery calculation when multiple submissions are enabled for a test.
Xổ số TP Vinh tuần trướcLearn more:
And we’ve fixed a few bugs for you
- We fixed an issue with the SIS Connect app that prevented multiple grading periods from being mapped to terms. System Administrators can now save multiple grading periods to terms within the SIS Connect app.
- We fixed an issue with assessment submission scoring that left submissions in a “Scores Pending” status. Assessment scores are now processed and a "Completed" status is displayed.
- We fixed an issue with links attached to updates that resulted in a “Private Access Only” message. Updates containing links are now accessible and do not result in a private access only message.
- We fixed an issue with uploaded answer sheets that prevented scores from being processed. Scores for uploaded answer sheets are now processed successfully.
- We fixed an issue with the AMP Shared Passage Excerpt Rich-Text-Editor box that resulted in formatting not being saved. Formatting in the AMP Shared Passage Excerpt RTE box is now successfully retained.
- We fixed an issue with course updates in linked sections that prevented students from accessing them. Updates in linked course sections are now accessible to students.